As of June 1st, we’ve reopened for in-store shopping! What does that mean for our shoppers? Below are our store changes, and the requirements, guidelines, and tips for a safe shopping experience at our co-op—please read thoroughly!
– REQUIRED: Do not come to the Co-op if you are symptomatic of COVID-19.
– REQUIRED: Wear a face covering that covers both your nose & mouth. Masks are available for those without one. Gloves available, but not required, and hand sanitizer will be available for customer use inside and outside the store.
– REQUIRED: Maintain at least six-foot distance from others. We have a limit of 5 customers in the store at once to make sure safe shopping is feasible.
Additional Safe Shopping Guidelines:
– Do not bring in reusable containers from home, including produce and bulk bags, jars, plastic containers, etc. Clean Strafford milk bottle returns are still accepted. CLEAN reusable shopping bags are now accepted, but we do ask that you bag your own groceries.
– Shop efficiently, utilize a shopping list. Socialize outdoors at a safe distance.
– Consider ways to minimize shopping trips for yourself, your family, & neighbors. Shop solo, including without children, to the extent possible.
– Cover your cough/sneeze, wash hands, use sanitizer (available for customer use in-store & outside), & try to touch only the products you intend to purchase.
– Use your credit card/debit card instead of cash whenever possible.
Our new hours will be Monday-Saturday: 9AM to 6PM, Sunday: 10AM to 5pm. Please see below for changes to curbside pick-up hours.
Curbside pick-up orders will be available for pick-up on Thursdays and Saturdays. Orders MUST be placed by 2PM the previous day (Wednesdays and Fridays).
ONLY 5 CUSTOMERS IN THE STORE AT ONE TIME. We ask that customers wait in line outside until a staff member lets you know it’s okay to enter the store. We also ask that our customers shop efficiently, and solo whenever possible.
Our bathrooms and backrooms are closed to the public. We ask that you do not enter staff-only areas.
CLEAN REUSABLE SHOPPING BAGS ARE NOW ACCEPTED! Please bag your own groceries. Produce and bulk bags, containers, jars, mugs, etc. still not allowed in the store. Our bulk department has been modified to reduce the risk of spreading germs; many items are now packaged at average purchase amounts and pour lids have been installed on herbs and spices. We still offer kombucha on tap, but containers must be purchased in the store in pint or growler form.
In order to provide our senior shoppers with the opportunity to utilize both our curbside pick-up program and Senior Discount Day savings, we have moved Senior Discount Day to Thursdays. Bulk Thursday is currently suspended.
Additional guidelines or further changes to our store operations will be posted as necessary–please follow our Facebook page for updates, or check our website frequently.
If you do not wish to follow the required guidelines or do not want to enter the store for other reasons, please utilize our curbside pick-up ordering, available Thursdays, and Saturdays. See page for details.