PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE REOPENING FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING MONDAY, JUNE 1ST! BEGINNING WEEK OF JUNE 1ST, CURBSIDE ORDERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP ON THURSDAYS AND SATURDAYS. ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 2PM THE PREVIOUS DAY (WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS). PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR STORE CHANGES AND SAFE SHOPPING GUIDELINES!
Current Process for Ordering:
1. Place your order below using our online order form. Using this form helps us to be more efficient with our curbside pick-up process.
2. We will send you a confirmation via email. Please make sure to check your spam folder for the email.
3. We will call you the day of pick-up to let you know when your order should be ready for pick-up and to get your payment information.
4. When you come to the store, please park in the designated curbside pick-up spots. Someone will be out to greet you and get your name.
5. We’ll deliver your groceries to your vehicle along with your initial order, payment information, and receipts. Please park in designated curbside pick-up spots.
UPDATED 6/1 DUE TO STORE REOPENING FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING:
Curbside pick-up is available on Thursdays and Saturdays. Orders can be placed via the website form any time, but MUST BE IN BY 2PM THE DAY PREVIOUS TO PICK-UP. Thursdays and Saturdays are the ONLY days you can schedule to pick-up your curbside order.
No more than 20 items can be placed at this time. Please do not put multiple (different) items into one item entry field.
Please be as specific as possible with all item entries! Please include:
– Product description (please specify fresh vs. frozen, bulk vs. prepackaged, etc.)
– Brand (if you know it/have a preference)
– Organic or non-organic
– If relevant, include dietary notes such as: gluten-free, vegan, low sodium, etc.
Enter your preferred quantity below the item—make sure to use units of measurement, especially when referring to bulk items. For example: if you want bulk rolled oats, use a unit of measurement like “2 Cups” or “1 Lb” instead of “1 small bag”. This ensures we are fulfilling your order as accurately as possible!
If possible, grouping items by their category (produce, bulk, grocery, deli, etc…) is VERY helpful for our staff! PLEASE DO NOT PUT MULTIPLE ITEMS INTO ONE ENTRY FIELD! (See example below). We have a limit of 20 items to ensure our ability to fill orders as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please note that using the “enter” key will send the order! Use the “tab” key to move between entry sections.
Thank you so much for your support and cooperation. If you have any more questions, check our FAQ page, or give us a call at (802) 885-3363.